Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Remember Your Patronus Charm ...

I want to write this memory for long long time but could not think words for it but now I understand that this memory waiting for me to first realise and understand its true meaning before writing. To my surprise this memory came back to me with all words arranged and shape itself and asked me to just  type.

This year I spent so much time alone that this emptiness around bought back some of the deep routed memory of my life and I am able relate those sweet memories them with my tears, smile and how I am feeling for family and especially lots of emotions for my daughter.

I must confess, I love sweets and want to try new things and also share them with my family and friends. And for same weakness towards sweet, few days back I was making carrot pudding at my apartment. While I was making this sweet I was thinking that my daughter would love this and started missing moments when I use to feed her and she smile back and also want to feed me back, those moments are so strong that it started bring tears of happiness in my eyes. 

This incident pulled back an old memory from my childhood and about my mom which made me realise why parents extend their happiness and energy to see smile on their kids faces. Let me share that old memory which still bringing sweetness in me and a deep happiness around me. During our school days we use to come back to home in afternoon. And with both parents working, we use to wait for them till evening. When our mom entering our home, happiness surrounds us and we use to start sharing entire day details with her and even before asking for a glass of water or any rest she listen to us and reflect back our happiness. There is one thing mom use to do in those days that still made me think how much and so many small small sacrifices our parent made to make our character  and life a success. 

Some days after coming from office, She use to open her lunch box in which she saved few sweets from an office party. Instead of eating those one or two pieces of sweets in office, she used to save those for us and loved to give to us. She use to divide those small pieces of those sweets among my brother's and sister and won't even keep any piece for herself. She use to just smile and use to say that she had same in office and insist us to eat them. She use to smile at us and at that age I don't understand that happiness and strength in her. She might have done so many sacrifices that I don't even remember or able to understand them but one thing she is definitely able to do successfully is passing the positive thoughts, caring nature for your family and strength to bring happiness for your family by dissolving your pain in their happiness. Now when I look back at my daughter , this old memory came back to bring back the sweetness and happiness which got started from those old sweet pieces. 

Our childhood is full of small memory which is giving us strength and happiness that we won't even remember those. To relate them there is an easy route I use to seek , Remember we might be thinking why some very small items gives us happiness without any reason but when we think back in our past we will able to find that deep routed sweetness and happiness.  

I will never forgot these sweets memories and now I can see those building in my daughter eyes. May be in future when she is our age she able to relate happiness without reasoning with her old sweet memories and smile. On that day I will be also having sweetness of our memories in me. 

So never lose your deepest sweet memories as those deep routed memories are your Patronus Charm in difficult times...






No comments:

Post a Comment